Publication by year
- Hey Alexa, Who Am I Talking to?: Analyzing Users’ Perception and Awareness Regarding Third-party Alexa Skills. Aafaq Sabir, Evan Lafontaine and Anupam Das. Proceedings of the 2022 ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI) , 2022.
- Analyzing the Impact and Accuracy of Facebook Activity on Facebook's Ad-Interest Inference Process. Aafaq Sabir, Evan Lafontaine and Anupam Das. Proceedings of the 25th ACM Conference On Computer-Supported Cooperative Work And Social Computing (CSCW), 2022.
- Analyzing the Feasibility and Generalizability of Fingerprinting Internet of Things Devices. Dilawer Ahmed, Anupam Das and Fareed Zaffar. Proceedings on Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PoPETs), 2022.
- HandLock: Enabling 2-FA for Smart Home Voice Assistants using Inaudible Acoustic Signal. Shaohu Zhang and Anupam Das. International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID), 2021.
- Privacy during Pandemic: A Global View of Privacy Practices around COVID-19 Apps. Tanusree Sharma, Md. Mirajul Islam, Anupam Das, S. M. Taiabul Haque and Syed Ishtiaque Ahmed. ACM SIGCAS Conference on Computing and Sustainable Societies (COMPASS), 2021.
- Understanding People's Attitude and Concerns towards Adopting IoT Devices. Evan Lafontaine, Aafaq Sabir, and Anupam Das. CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems Extended Abstracts (CHI ’21 Extended Abstracts), 2021.
- Hey Alexa, is this Skill Safe?: Taking a Closer Lookat the Alexa Skill Ecosystem. Christopher Lentzsch, Sheel Jayesh Shah, Benjamin Andow, Martin Degeling, Anupam Das and William Enck. Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), 2021.
- ''Did you know this camera tracks yourmood?'': Understanding Privacy Expectations and Preferences in the Age of Video Analytics. Shikun Zhang, Yuanyuan Feng, Lujo Bauer, Lorrie Cranor, Anupam Das and Norman Sadeh. Proceedings on Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PoPETs), 2021.
- Understanding the Privacy Implications of Adblock Plus’s Acceptable Ads. Ahsan Zafar, Aafaq Sabir, Dilawer Ahmed and Anupam Das. ACM ASIA Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS), 2021.
- How Risky are Real Users' IFTTT Applets? Camille Cobb, Milijana Surbatovich, Anna Kawakami, Mahmood Sharif, Lujo Bauer, Anupam Das and Limin Jia. USENIX Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS), 2020.
- The Web’s Sixth Sense: A Study of Scripts Accessing Smartphone Sensors. Anupam Das, Gunes Acar, Nikita Borisov and Amogh Pradeep. ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), 2018.
- Every Move You Make: Exploring Practical Issues in Smartphone Motion Sensor Fingerprinting and Countermeasures. Anupam Das, Nikita Borisov and Edward Chou. Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS), 2018.
- Riding out DOMsday: Toward Detecting and Preventing DOM Cross-Site Scripting. William Melicher, Anupam Das, Mahmood Sharif, Lujo Bauer and Limin Jia. Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), 2018.
- Enabling Live Video Analytics with a Scalable and Privacy-Aware Framework. Junjue Wang, Brandon Amos, Anupam Das, Padmanabhan Pillai, Norman Sadeh and Mahadev Satyanarayanan. ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing, Communications, and Applications (TOMM), 2018.
- Personalized Privacy Assistants for the Internet of Things: Providing Users with Notice and Choice. Anupam Das, Martin Degeling, Daniel Smullen and Norman Sadeh. IEEE Pervasive Computing: The Spectre of Malicious Computing, 2018.
- Mining on Someone Else’s Dime: Mitigating Covert Mining Operations in Clouds and Enterprises. Rashid Tahir, Muhammad Huzaifa, Anupam Das, Mohammad Ahmad, Carl Gunter, Fareed Zafar, Matthew Caesar and Nikita Borisov. International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID), 2017.
- A Scalable and Privacy-Aware IoT Service for Live Video Analytics. Junjue Wang, Brandon Amos, Anupam Das, Padmanabhan Pillai, Norman Sadeh and Mahadev Satyanarayanan. ACM Multimedia Systems Conference (MMSys), 2017.
- Some Recipes Can Do More Than Spoil Your Appetite: Analyzing the Security and Privacy Risks of IFTTT Recipes. Milijana Surbatovich, Jassim Aljuraidan, Lujo Bauer, Anupam Das and Limin Jia. International World Wide Web Conference (WWW), 2017.
- Password Correlation: Quantification, Evaluation and Application. Shouling Ji, Shukun Yang, Anupam Das, Xin Hu and Raheem Beyah. IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), 2017.
- Assisting Users in a World Full of Cameras: A Privacy-aware Infrastructure for Computer Vision Applications. Anupam Das, Martin Degeling, Xiaoyou Wang, Junjue Wang, Norman Sadeh and Mahadev Satyanarayanan. Workshop on the Bright and Dark Sides of Computer Vision: Challenges and Opportunities for Privacy and Security (CV-COPS, co-located with IEEE CVPR), 2017.
- Towards Privacy-Aware Smart Buildings: Capturing, Communicating, and Enforcing Privacy Policies and Preferences. Primal Pappachan,, Martin Degeling, Roberto Yus, Anupam Das, Sruti Bhagavatula, William Melicher, Pardis Emami Naeini, Shikun Zhang, Lujo Bauer, Alfred Kobsa, Sharad Mehrotra, Norman Sadeh and Nalini Venkatasubramanian. International Workshop on the Internet of Things Computing and Applications (IoTCA, co-located with ICDCS), 2017.
- Tracking Mobile Web Users Through Motion Sensors: Attacks and Defenses. Anupam Das, Nikita Borisov and Matthew Caesar. Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), 2016.
- Smartphone Fingerprinting Via Motion Sensors: Analyzing Feasibility at Large-Scale and Studying Real Usage Patterns. Anupam Das, Nikita Borisov, Edward Chou and Muhammad Haris Mughees. arXiv.org, 2016.
- Defending Tor from Network Adversaries: A Case Study of Network Path Prediction. Joshua Juen, Aaron Johnson, Anupam Das, Nikita Borisov and Matthew Caesar. Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS), 2015.
- Exploring Ways To Mitigate Sensor-Based Smartphone Fingerprinting. Anupam Das, Nikita Borisov and Matthew Caesar. arXiv.org, 2015.
- Do You Hear What I Hear? Fingerprinting Smart Devices Through Embedded Acoustic Components. Anupam Das, Nikita Borisov and Matthew Caesar. ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), 2014.
- Re^3: Relay Reliability Reputation for Anonymity Systems. Anupam Das, Nikita Borisov, Prateek Mittal and Matthew Caesar. ACM Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security (ASIA CCS), 2014.
- The Tangled Web of Password Reuse. Anupam Das, Joseph Bonneau, Matthew Caesar, Nikita Borisov and XiaoFeng Wang. Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), 2014.
- Analyzing an Adaptive Reputation Metric for Anonymity Systems. Anupam Das, Nikita Borisov and Matthew Caesar. Symposium and Bootcamp on the Science of Security (HotSoS), 2014.
- Fingerprinting Smart Devices Through Embedded Acoustic Components. Anupam Das, Nikita Borisov and Matthew Caesar. arXiv.org, 2014.
- Defending Tor from Network Adversaries: A Case Study of Network Path Prediction. Joshua Juen, Anupam Das, Aaron Johnson, Nikita Borisov, Matthew Caesar. arXiv.org, 2014.
- Securing Anonymous Communication Channels under the Selective-DoS Attack. Anupam Das and Nikita Borisov. International Conference on Financial Security and Data Security (FC) 2013.
- Transparent and Flexible Network Management for Big Data Processing in the Cloud. Anupam Das, Cristian Lumezanu, Yueping Zhang, Vishal Singh, Guofei Jiang and Curtis Yu. USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Cloud Computing, 2013.
- SecuredTrust: A Dynamic Trust Computation Model for Secured Communication in Multi-Agent Systems. Anupam Das and Mohammad Mahfuzul Islam. IEEE Transaction on Dependable and Secured Computing (TDSC), 2012.
- Dynamic Trust Model for Reliable Transactions in Multi-agent Systems. Anupam Das and Mohammad Mahfuzul Islam. International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT), 2011.
- Securing Tor Tunnels under the Selective-DoS Attack. Anupam Das and Nikita Borisov. arXiv.org, 2011.
- A Novel Feedback Based Fast Adaptive Trust Model for P2P Networks. Anupam Das and Mohammad Mahfuzul Islam. IEEE Local Computer Networks (LCN), 2010.
- Evolving Multilayer Neural Networks using Permutation Free Encoding Technique. Anupam Das and Saeed Muhammad Abdullah. International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ICAI), 2009.
- Permutation Free Encoding Technique for Evolving Neural Networks. Anupam Das, Md. Shohrab Hossain, Saeed Muhammad Abdullah and Rashed Ul Islam. International Symposium on Neural Networks: Advances in Neural Networks (ISNN), 2008.
Copyright notice: The documents listed above have been provided by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders. You are welcome to use any of my material for educational or non-commercial use, provided it is in its original form. These works may not be republished without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.